ChannelXperts announces ChannelOS, a new SaaS platform for channel sales and marketing.
Salt Lake City, UT and Landau, Germany, February 08, 2018 – ChannelXperts today announces the availability of ChannelOS, a complete platform to quickly and easily manage in one place all channel sales and marketing activities. ChannelOS expands on the award-winning PRM Channelplace and elevates the channel business to Channel 4.0, the digital transformation of channel sales.
“We are very pleased to announce this revolutionary product”, said Volker Wiora, CEO of ChannelXperts. “Now ISVs have one automatic, cohesive solution to manage all of their channel sales and marketing. By adding cloud services automation and partner community capabilities to our leading PRM software, we truly enable the digital transformation of channel sales and marketing.”
Included in ChannelOS are 7 key applications, including:
- Business Planning: Plan your channel program and measure the success of your channel campaigns
- Partner Onboarding: Onboard partners in the most flexible way possible. Create your own policies and workflows that will turn resellers into trusted partners.
- Marketing Automation: Whether through email, print, or social media, get the message you want consistently out through your resellers to their customers the way you want.
- Sales Management: Deal registration, sales quoting, and a channel conflict resolution AI engine means you can now manage all the sales functions in your channel pipeline in one place.
- Learning Management: A complete Learning Management System with content creation to create and manage new training programs, learning paths and certifications quickly and easily.
- Cloud Services Automation: Speed sales by automating the ordering, provisioning and delivery of your Cloud-based SaaS applications through resellers and MSPs directly to customers.
- Partner Community: Enable true end-to-end collaboration among your partners and your team. Host partner events, gather feedback on potential new features and even bring partners together to work on opportunities to their mutual benefit.
“ChannelXperts continues to innovate with its new PRM offering, ChannelOS,” says Tim Harmon, Principal Analyst with Nuvello. “In addition to its bellwether administration capabilities and significant UI enhancements, ChannelOS sports the ability to support cloud partners, with its new Cloud Services Automation to provision and deliver SaaS products.”
ChannelXperts is the first organization to bring one unified platform with 7 applications together to manage all of your channel sales and marketing programs. ChannelOS is a flexible platform and can also be combined with existing, legacy PRM products.
"We were using a different vendor, but we really weren't happy with the limitations of their product. ChannelOS offered us a full set of features and loads of flexibility. We also really like the team at ChannelXperts. They are very responsive and really understand channel sales and marketing" says Oliver Bendig, CEO Matrix42, a German Workplace Management Solutions vendor.
ChannelXperts, Inc., a Delaware corporation, and its sibling company ChannelXperts GmbH, based in Germany, focus on helping customers achieve channel sales and marketing success. The group has offices in Salt Lake City, UT, Washington, DC and Landau, Germany.
For more information, contact:
Jim Sweeney, SVP Products, ChannelXperts, Inc.
+1 202-744-3646 / email@example.com
Martina Oerther, Marketing Director, ChannelXperts GmbH
+49 6341 994970 / firstname.lastname@example.org